Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Let's Make Some Noise

To those of you that are checking out this site. Make a comment. I know you're out there, lurking in the shadows and watching from a far. Please feel free to join in the fun. Make a comment or two about anything: an older post, a new post, my grammar, my spelling, tell me to post more pictures of my son, more drawings of monsters, more drawings of landscapes, whatever comes to mind. Make a comment, "Jim you suck." or , "You RULE!!" or "Post some pictures of your cousins from LA." I'd love to hear from you.



However, even if you don't post, it's nice to know you're out there. Thanks for checking in.
Cheers.
-Jim Brown

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're here! We're enjoying! Keep drawing! Keep posting!

jbr0wn6 said...

Thank you Anonymous. Awesome to hear. More posts are coming. Keep on checking in.
Cheers.
-JB

West Munz said...

Jim, you rule!
Definitely appreciated your 2d punch. I wish it would let me frame thru it. Enjoying the posts a lot. More pictures of Chase, more animation/drawing, maybe some little tips and lessons on animating.

jbr0wn6 said...

West,
Good to hear from you. However you don't need to suck up anymore. I'm no longer your mentor! HA... Thanks for the compliments man. And I will throw in some tips about animation.
Cheers.

West Munz said...

I was wondering why I hadn't received an e-critique in so long from you. . . HA!