Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update

For all interested parties, here's an update. Life has changed a bit over the last month or so. There's a new addition to our family, Avery:



I've also returned to Tippett Studio as of June 15th and am knee deep in animating... secret stuff. I can't talk about it due to a confidentiality agreement I signed, in BLOOD! But it feels good to be back at Tippett. My time at Industrial Light and Magic was awesome. I was allowed to animate giant robots on "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen". It's pretty amazing to wake up one day and be animating Optimus Prime. It's a feeling I can only describe as juvenile bliss.

I've been running a few ideas for goofy shit in my head for a few weeks and have started to put pencil to paper so stay tuned. For now, I'm out of here:

No comments: