Friday, April 15, 2011

CTN Expo 2010 - Animals and Creatures Animation Breakdown

UPDATE: Apparently CTN took the link down. If I find it again I'll make sure to post. Sorry folks.

Last year I did a talk at the Creative Talent Network Expo with some awesome animators from Tippett and ILM. It was an amazing experience. I met some very inspiring people. The expo was a well done event. I highly recommend that anyone interested in the world of animation, illustration, design, and film in general should attend. It's still a very intimate expo as far as conferences go. Here's the talk in case you want to check it out:

Animals & Creatures Animation Breakdown from Creative Talent Network on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for posting this jim! great to actually see it!

- Tim Sormin - said...

Darn I didn't watch it soon enough, and now it's no longer available. :(