Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ninja Dinosaur vs. ManBull continued

Back to the drawing board for Ninja Dinosaur and ManBull. This time I was determined to get it right... until I started trying to find a place on a dinosaur for 10 arms. 10! In my infinite wisdom as an artist I managed eight arms and two legs. That adds to 10. Guns in every hand. Here is the next round:

Ninja Dinosaur r03

ManBull r05

My son the supervisor's response to this round:
"I said 10 arms Daddy."

Even after debating with him about there being no where to put 10 arms he said with his arms crossed and a half lidded expression, "10 arms Dad."
to be continued...

2 comments:

Jared said...

nice! 10 arms is a challenge, your son sounds like a tough art director :)
these are coming out great!

Tea Time said...

I love ninja dinosaur.

10 arms? Amazing.