Monday, June 23, 2008

Animation Mentor Newsletter


For those that are unaware, in my spare time I enjoy mentoring for a program called AnimationMentor.com . It's THE online school for animation. It's a great school with some amazing people involved. The program was started by three top flight animators Bobby Beck, Carlos Baena and Shawn Kelly. What separates AM from the other schools is the mentors (I swear I'm not bragging about myself here). The mentors are working professional animators who, over the course of a term, review students work and give one on one feedback directly to the student. It's rare to get such feedback from people who are in the industry. It's a great place to learn and get fired up about animation.

My point to this post is the people at AM have decided to put ME in their monthly newsletter! What an honor. I've been a mentor at Animation Mentor for two plus years now and every term is an entirely new and exciting experience. Check out the newsletter and maybe learn a thing or two about animation.
CLICK HERE FOR THE NEWSLETTER

No comments: