Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 364 - Stick Figures

This is it. A YEAR! A year spent looking to improve. A year spent drawing everyday for the full 364 days. A year of fun and frustration. What a year. And this last drawing is what it all came down to. HA. Gotta love it.



Thank you to everyone who has been checking in. Thanks for all the kind words in the comments section. You all kept me going. Thank you to Brian Mendenhall for being my editor. Thank you to Blair Clark for lending me his Wacom tablet. And thank you to my wife, Wendy, for being cool with me spending most of our evenings together drawing and asking her, "Is this funny?".

So what's up with 2011's resolution? Well there is something in the works. I've made it, but I'm not quite ready to share it just yet. I'm going to take this weekend to relax and not draw for a couple of days. Check in later in the week. Thanks again.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

4 comments:

REIGNSoner said...

Congrats buddy! I almost called you this morning to ask if you were okay...just waiting for that last post. Stoked for you...great work!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jim...congrats!! That is an amazing accomplishment. Put me down for a pre-order on the book compilation.

Unknown said...

seriously! congrats jim! you at least have to get a single book put together to have for yourself, because that is an amazing feat and definitely something to be proud of. you're definitely an inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

Book, I want one, but where are the next drawings going to show up. Don't tell me you are tired from working and takeing care of the kids. You spoiled me every day of this past year. Thanks and congrats.
Love
Pop